Mon, 08 Mar|
International Womens Day Bucket List Board Workshop
Let’s challenge ourselves as women, support each other, join together, celebrate us. Creating our very own Bucket List Board can bring us all together, wherever you are in the world.
Time & Location
08 Mar 2021, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm AEST
About the Event
We all have big dreams— to write a book, start a business, do something crazy, make a big change that aligns with our passion: TO DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS. Instead, we sit at home, wishing and waiting, wondering if we’re ever going to be brave enough...
This year International Women’s Day has the theme of #choosetochallenge.
Let’s challenge ourselves as women, support each other, join together, celebrate us.
Creating our very own Bucket List Board can bring us all together, wherever you are in the world.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
1. Apply the 12-step M.Y.B.U.C.K.E.T.L.I.S.T. Blueprint® formula to unlock personal goals and dreams
2. Ignite what's truly important to you
3. Discover what it would look (and be like) to create utter joy, fulfillment and a spirit of adventure in life every day
4. Be empowered to take new actions that have you moving forward
5. Awaken the 'desire for more' inside of you
Let’s have a FUN session of CREATIVITY and EXPLORATION of unlimited POSSIBILITIES while CONNECTING with your inspiring future and build your very own BUCKET LIST vision board!
Stop sleepwalking through life and WAKE UP so you can start living your dreams NOW!
Life is too short not to live your Bucket List!